Monday, December 21, 2009

A Photo Opp...or so I thought.

I really just wanted a good picture of the three little boy cousins. And I thought I had my moment. But I have learned it will be nearly impossible to get that perfect picture. Too much energy running through these guys! So, here's what happened:Sat the boys on the coffee table-slash-foot stool-slash-jungle gym. Do you think they would all look at me and smile at the same time? Noooooooo!This was an almost got it. Aside from Logan's cookey left eye thing, Lukas' deer in the headlights look, and Micah's sippy cup. We almost had it here. Almost.Then, big brother decides to grab little brother, just to see what happens.Here, Micah decided enough was enough and slipped down off the coffee table-slash-foot stool-slash-jungle gym.Then Logan decided he had had enough. And as you can see, this totally bummed out brother Lukas. Then, Lukas decided to lay down on the coffee table-slash-foot stool-slash-jungle gym. And Logan knew what should happen next:Logan, strong boy, succeeded in pushing his big brother off the coffee table-slash-foot stool-slash-jungle gym. Micah thought this was neat, so he decided to come join the photo opp again. Or maybe he just wanted in on the pushing of Lukas off the coffee table-slash-foot stool-slash-jungle gym....

Either way I am photo less. Well, not photo less really. I have lots of photos of these precious boys. Just not a single one of them all looking and smiling at me. sigh. Oh well. I have lots of those on my mental camera. This one did come close though...except Lukas is missing.
Oh, here's Lukas. Doing what he does best, when he shoulda been in the above photo!I don't blame ya dude. That is the most comfy spot on the blue couch.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loved it. Thanks for the chuckle!