Wednesday, March 23, 2011

La La Girl

Happy very first birthday to our sweet little princess!

What a whirlwind the last twelve months have been. But a good kind of whirlwind!
You have been such a blessing. And everything we imagined a little girl would be.Your smile makes my heart smile.Your growing up is so bittersweet. I have loved when my babies were babies. But in the same breath, I have loved watching your milestones and can't wait to watch you turn into a little girl!A whole entire year has gone by in a flash. I still remember this day one year ago.


Anxiously awaiting.

Ready for bows, dresses and pink. And pig tails.

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17

No comments: