Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Being a brother is fun!

Yesterday we were in the car driving and all of a sudden, Lukas turned and made the silliest face and noise directed at Logan. As a mother, my split second response was an: oh-my-goodness-that-is-gonna-scare-the-bgeebees-outta-logan! But before I could even respond, Logan laughed the hardest belly laugh I have ever heard! And of course, Lukas' natural response was: wow! he liked it AND it made him laugh, so I am gonna do it over and over and over and over and....well, you get the point. This went on for a couple blocks, then it dawned on me that I had my camera which has this neat little video function. So me, being the crafty mom that I am, decide to pull over and start videoing this right there in the car on the street! And it is priceless! Watch how after Logan laughs, and waits for Lukas to do it again - kicking his little feet as if to say "do it again big brother!" Oh how I love my boys! And to think that this is only the begining of a wondeful life together! We are so blessed.

No comments: