Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Long Time

Has it really been 2 months? Funny how that happens. The time it just slips through our fingers.


Before I know it we'll be empty nesters.


wwwaaaaahhhhh!


So, in my effort to slow down time I am going to make it more of a priority to blog more often. Think it'll work? eh? Probably not. But what it will do is give me a little peace of mind. You see, Lukas has like a bajillion scrapbooks chronicling his little life from the moment he was no longer in the womb until the day his brother was no longer in the womb. It all went down hill from there. I tried. I really did. Logan has exactly one fourth of a scrapbook. Landry? Well, she has exactly none of a scrapbook. I sure hope my two youngest offspring don't hold this against me.


I do have this blog. The blog picked up where Lukas's scrapbooks ended...


Then you'll notice that the blog kinda dwindled down after our youngest left the womb.


shhheeesh!


I am seeing a trend here. Good thing there won't be any more babies leaving my womb!

Anyways. Here are the babies that have left my womb:And really, if it were not for them then what would I have to scrap and blog about? Kind of a catch 22. No babies? Not too much to blog about. But then I get babies (and lots to blog about) and then I don't have time to blog about the things I have (babies) to blog about!


Ohhhh but I wouldn't change a thing. Look at those three gifts. I'd gladly give up everything for them. Even the scrapbooking and blogging. But I'm gonna try my best to be better at making time for blogging. Just so they have something they can look back at. And so I can have something to look back at when they are begging me to drop them off two blocks away from the school so their friends won't see their mama! Sweet babies. MUWAH!

No comments: