Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sleeping Patterns

I'm just gonna open this post with a statement:


Our boys share a room.


When we moved into the four bedroom house we gave Lukas the option of either having his own room, or sharing a room with his little brother. If he choose to share, then we could have a play room. He took no time to think on this choice. He simply choose to share a room.


"YAY! "I shouted internally. "We can have a place to throw all the toys. A place I can close the door on and not have to stare at and always have the urge to run in and clean up."


But come on. Who am I kidding. Even with the door closed it drives me insane and I constantly have this itch to go in and "just put some things away". For every thing there is a place.


And, apparently, the boys both think their place is on the left side of the bed.Clearly, Logan is winning this battle. But Lukas won't let up.


Let me make another statement. The boys each have their own bed. Lukas has the top bunk. Logan, the bottom. Just look at all that sleeping room they have. Maybe, just maybe, they love each other so much that they have to sleep practically on top of each other. Or maybe Logan decided it was warmer over there? Either way, how can this 1) be comfortable and 2) condone good sleep?


But who am I to intrude on a such a quite, peaceful moment between brothers? Did I mention it was a quiet moment? Both boys in the same room within slapping distance of each other and there was no slapping or whining or quarreling. Nope. Not gonna ruin that rare, quiet moment. Did I mention it was quiet? And that there was no whining? Sigh. They DO like each other! ...I think....


Then there's this:Would ya just look at all that hair!? Sleeping beauty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good boy face down bum up, your tight little bum will feel sooooooooooooooo good, look good full of cum too