Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bath Time Fun

Check out those photography skills! Pretty neat, huh? I actually got the water, that was flying through mid air, to stop in time. Oh yeah, and did you happen to notice that great big chunk of love off center in the photo? I think it's safe to say that he loves the water and his bath time.


And so does this guy: Come to think of it, I think they both really just like each other a whole whole lot.

And I just like them both a whole whole lot. They bring me so much happiness. I am so glad that they can bring each other joy as well.


Logan made a new discovery tonight. Actually, he makes new discoveries every day being a new person in the world and all.


But tonight, tonight he discovered the tub faucet.He was so intrigued. And even more excited when he reached up and realized he could actually reach the shiny thing. Then things got even more exciting when he discovered he could put his fingers up in the spout. The simple pleasures. Tonight, I will close with this. A picture of our oldest, craziest, silliest and completely lovable boy:
Can you feel the joy these guys radiate? I sure hope you can...even if it's just a tiny bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh...I can feel it, and love these boys!