Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday Morning

Let me start by saying that Logan slept in today. On the one day this week that I got to sleep in. Only Logan slept in a lot later than I did. 9:47 a.m. to be exact. WOW. Must have been a sleepy boy. But by about 8:30 a.m. our oldest was poking me with his little East Texas accent "I'm hungry mama. I really am." So I rolled outta bed and decided that since Logan was still sleeping I would surprise Lukas.He loved it! And he had no idea it was coming. Please excuse the M&M's. In my effort to eat sugar and flour free, I have had to keep the chocolate outta the house. I just happened to have these M&M's laying around with all my other cupcake cake ball items. And I think they worked just as well as the chocolate chips would have. Lukas didn't seem to mind.Once Logan woke up, he didn't seem to mind the M&M's either. In fact, they were his favorite part.Lukas decided he was still hungry. So he had just a regular pancake topped with strawberries and whipped cream.That's our growing boy. Eating us outta house and home. But hasn't gained a single pound in 14 months. 49.7 lbs. At his five year check up and again at his 6 year check up. As much as this boy eats, I cannot believe he doesn't weigh at least 49.9 lbs!

What happens when you give the whipped cream filled spoon to a one year old? Total happiness!Then a sugar high as witnessed in the following video:

No comments: